Visitor registration is open. Join us for the 27th edition of Beautyworld ME – where beauty means business
Beautyworld Middle East, the region’s largest exhibition for the beauty and wellness industry, is back from 30 October - 1 Nov, 2023 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
In an inspiring showcase of over 1,500 exhibitors across 15 halls, join us at the biggest and boldest edition yet, with a jaw-dropping 20% increase in size for 2023.
With exhibitors from over 56 countries and counting, including 25 dedicated country pavilions, the world is truly recognizing the Middle East as an irresistible trade hub for international growth and expansion.
Whether you’re a manufacturer, retailer, salon owner or trade professional, Beautyworld Middle East is the most important platform to experience the latest innovations and product developments available within the dynamic beauty industry.
Connect with the beauty industry at Beautyworld Middle East
Beautyworld is the world’s most important international exhibition for the beauty industry.
The best platform for your customers and end-users to experience the capabilities of your products, face-to-face.
Connect with key decision-makers from retailers, distributors, manufacturers, traders and government agencies.
Put your business on the international market, to reach new and potential customers from across the globe.
Some of the exhibitors from the 2023 edition
A spotlight on our most engaging show sections
Find your next set of serious customers at Beautyworld Middle East
- Meet buyers looking for innovative ingredients, cutting-edge solutions, technological advances, and more to help them bring their products to life.
- Work with new clients looking to develop a private range or a brand or full contract manufacturing service, exhibitors in this section take perfumery and cosmetics brands from concept to creation.
- The best platform for your customers and end-users to experience the capabilities of your products, face-to-face.
- Connect with key decision-makers from retailers, distributors, manufacturers, traders and government agencies.
- Put your business on the international market, to reach new and potential customers from across the globe.