How can I register to visit? What is the best way to travel to the Dubai exhibition? What must I consider as an exhibitor? These and other questions are all answered here in the planning and preparation section.
|Dates, Venue & Opening Times
|Show dates||31 October - 2 November, 2022
|Venue||Dubai World Trade Centre|
|Show timings||10am - 6pm|
Important: The exhibition is only open to trade visitors. Individuals below the age of 18 are not allowed to enter the exhibition halls.
Travel & Safety Information
PCR Testing Facility
- Operator: Al Tadawi Medical Centre
- Timing: 9:00 AM – 06:00 PM
- Results: Stamped and sent via email (within 24 hours)
- Payment: Credit card (preferred) and Cash payment (available as an option). Official receipt will be provided for any form of payment
- Registration: Visitors will be asked to scan the attached QR code to book a slot online and fill their information before taking the test
- Price: AED 150 per test
- Online Booking Guide
- Pin location