Amid Dubai's rise as a global hub, the cosmetics market in the region experiences robust growth and high profitability. With the Middle East and Africa's beauty and personal care market reaching a retail value of US$35.3 billion in 2021, it is anticipated to grow at a 7.2% CAGR by 2030, projecting a retail value of $69.4 billion. Beautyworld Middle East, as the largest international trade fair for beauty in the Middle East, plays a pivotal role in highlighting the industry's dynamism amid this exponential growth, offering a dynamic platform for meaningful interactions and business opportunities over three days.
Beautyworld Middle East 2023 reached a milestone, hosting a record-breaking 1,765 exhibitors and attracting 65,263 visitors. Going beyond numbers, the event transformed into an exploration of beauty's forefront, showcasing innovation and the talents of industry professionals.
The most influential trade show of its kind
Explore the region's cosmetics market projected to grow from $35.3 billion in 2023 to $69.4 billion by 2030
Why you can’t miss Beautyworld Middle East this year
- As the largest industry meeting point, Beautyworld ME is the world’s most important international exhibition for beauty and wellness industry
- The best platform for your customers and end-users to experience the capabilities of your products, face-to-face.
- Connect with key decision-makers from retailers, distributors, manufacturers, traders and government agencies.
- Put your business on the international market, to reach new and potential customers from across the globe.
Who should visit
Being the most influential trade show of its kind, Beautyworld Middle East welcomes large numbe of attendees that are:
- Buyers / Dealers
- Hotel / Spa Developers
- Retailers / Wholesalers
- Consultants / Trainers
- Importers / Exporters
- Beauty & Hair Professionals
- Trade Associaltions, Government Agencies and Media