Everything you need to know about visiting the show, from dates, registration and admission to arrival and events taking place.
|Dates, Venue & Opening Times
|Show dates||31 October - 2 November, 2022
|Venue||Dubai World Trade Centre|
|Show timings||10am - 6pm|
Online registration is mandatory for free entry to the exhibition. By registering online you will receive your badge prior to the show, allowing you to print your badge at home. The 2021 registration is closed however you can register your interest to visit the show in 2022.
Important: Individuals below the age of 18 are strictly not allowed to enter the exhibition halls.
Meet other industry professionals that attend the show
- Buyers / Dealers
- Hotel / Spa Developers
- Retailers / Wholesalers
- Consultants / Trainers
- Importers / Exporters
- Beauty & Hair Professionals
- Trade Associations, Governments Agencies and Media
The Premium Club
The Premium Club at Beautyworld Middle East is an invite-only programme providing select buyers and influencers in the purchasing process from specific industries the opportunity to enjoy complimentary benefits during their visit to Beautyworld Middle East.
PCR Testing Facility
- Operator: Al Tadawi Medical Centre
- Timing: 9:00 AM – 06:00 PM
- Results: Stamped and sent via email (within 24 hours)
- Payment: Credit card (preferred) and Cash payment (available as an option). Official receipt will be provided for any form of payment
- Registration: Visitors will be asked to scan the attached QR code to book a slot online and fill their information before taking the test
- Price: AED 150 per test
- Online Booking Guide
- Pin location